FLOATING TENT CAMPING DETAILS
- Height : Sea level
- Location : Ratnagiri
- Duration : 1 Night 2 Days
- Trek Cost Without Transport :₹ 3800/-
- Trek Cost With Transpor :₹ 4999/-
- Activities : Floating Tent, Cave Explore – 500 ft, Zip Line – 300 ft, River Crossing – 300 ft, River Site Camping, Snake Guide, Konkani Food
ABOUT FLOATING TENT ACTIVITIES
Have a trekking experience like no other trek in Maharashtra. Enjoy Trekking, Cave explore, Zip Line, River Crossing, River side camping, Sleep on water with Floating Camp, Wading Through Water, adapting to the Valley of Shadows, Back Packing and unique type trek with lots of fun, activities and special Konkani Food.
Day 1 –
- 08:00 Arrival at Camp Site
- 08:30 - Breakfast
- 09:15 - Towards Floating Tent Camp Site
- 09:45 - Reach at Floating Tent Camp Site
- 10:00 - Floating Tent Camp Site Introduction
- 10:30 - Activity
- 13:15 - Lunch
- 14:15 - Rest
- 15:00 - Activity
- 18:30 - Fresh Up, Rest, Games, Etc.
- 20:00 - Dinner
- 21:00 - Rest
- 21:45 - Camp Fire
- 23:30 - Lights Off
Day 2 –
- 06:00 Wake-up
- 06:00 Brush, Freshen Up
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 Activity
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:10 Rest
- 14:20 Activity
- 16:30 Towards Mumbai
Trek Fees - ₹ 3800/-
Without Transport. ₹ 4999/-
- Floating Tent.
- Cave Explore 500 ft.
- Zip Line 300 ft.
- River Crossing 300 ft.
- River Site Camping.
- Snake Guide.
- Konkani Food.
- Welcome Drink.
- Tea x 2.
- Breakfast x 2.
- Lunch x 2 (Saturday & Sunday).
- Dinner x 1 (Saturday).
- Sharbat Konkani.
- Stay Charges
- Activity Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- Certified Technical Assistance.
- Safety and First Aid.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion list.
- Name : Sagar Shinde
- Bank : State Bank Of India (Saving a/c).
- Branch : Shivaji park, Dadar.
- Account No : 35543441472
- IFSC Code : SBIN0001429
- Paytm Number : 9702332748
Paytm Number : 9702332748
- ID PROOF COMPULSORY.
- Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
- Water Bottle (2 Litres Compulsory).
- Torch with extra batteries (Compulsory).
- Electoral Powder / Energy Bars / Dry Snacks (Dry Fruits, Biscuits, Plum Cakes, Etc.).
- Good grip quality trekking shoes Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
- Personal Medication / First Aid Kit.
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Cap, Goggles, Sunscreen Lotion, Moisturizer, Mosquito Repellent Etc. (As Per Season).
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or Jholas).
- Camera (Optional).
- Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) (as per season).
- Carry your own Glass, Bowl, Spoon and Plate.
- Extra Pair of Clothes, Socks.
- Sleeping Bag / Mat / Bed Sheet (As Per Schedule).
- Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change/deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
- There is no freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There is only one toilet at the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sport shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
Visit us at