Hampi Trip Details
- Date: 26th, 27th January 2018
- Leaving: 25th January 2018 (Night)
- Return: 28th January 2018 (Morning)
Hampi is a town with mesmerizing temples, recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as the Group of Monuments at Hampi in northern Karnataka, India. It is located within the ruins of the city of Vijayanagara, the former capital of the Vijayanagara Empire. Unlike other cities of Vijayanagara Empire, Hampi is a living Paradise when it comes to beautifully carved temples and monuments. The breath taking architecture in Vijayanagara city has its importance in all three Religious, Civil & Military buildings. The Jain temples on Hemakuta hill, the two Devi shrines and some other structures in the Virupaksha temple complex gives a glimpse of the Vijayanagara Empire. The earliest shrine or temple built back then is Shiva Temple, which can blow your excitement up! The Basket of memorable trip does not end here, rest is given below.
Coracle ride: We all are familiar with Tungabhadra River though, a ride in a bowl shaped boat on this river could surely add a cherry to the cake. The river is said to have crocodiles thus making your ride more thrilling!
Sloth bear Sanctuary- What can be more exciting than a visit to a wildlife sanctuary?
Hampi is a home to sloth bear and other wild animals.
Museums- Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder and voila! Indian history itself is a paradise to beautiful things and Museum has been storing all what one always wants to explore. A visit to museums in Hampi can make your trip more memorable
That's all about Hampi, but this would surely make you excited about next trip to Hampi, again... I reapeat 'Again'!
Thursday, 25th January 2018
- Board Sleeper Bus from Mumbai to reach Hospet.
- Bus Booking suggestion.
- VRL Travels - 05:00 PM Departing from Borivali.
Friday, 26th January 2018
- Reach Hospet and from there leave for Hampi.
- After reaching Hampi check-in to accommodation.
- Freshen up and leave for guided local site seeing.
- Visit all temples and other attractions in Hampi.
- Night stay at Hampi in Local Home Stay.
Saturday, 27th January 2018
- Early Morning wakeup call Morning Breakfast
- Reach Tungabhadra and enjoy coracle ride.
- Explore Remaining temple of Hampi.
- Start Journey Toward Hospet and board the return bus for Mumbai / Pune.
- Make sure you book your return bus after 8.00 PM
Sunday, 28th January 2018
- Reach your destination with lots of stories to share and sweet memories…
Trip Fees - ₹ 4999/-
- Hospet to Hampi Travel & Local Sightseeing charges.
- Shared accommodation for 1 nights.
- Saturday's Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Sunday's Breakfast & Lunch.
- Entree Fees & Coracle ride charges.
- Travel from Mumbai / Pune to Hospet and return.
- Personal expenses.
- Meals during bus journey.
- Camera Entry charges if any.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Name : Sagar Shinde
- Bank : State Bank Of India (Saving a/c).
- Branch : Shivaji park, Dadar.
- Account No : 35543441472
- IFSC Code : SBIN0001429
- Paytm Number : 9702332748
Paytm Number : 9702332748
- Identity Proof (Must).
- Torch with extra battery (Must).
- A Bottle of water.
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those you require usually.
- Some good shoes, extra pair of socks.
- Extra pair of normal clothes and winter clothes like sweater, muffler, etc.
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional).
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has one’s hands free.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change/deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
- There is no freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There is only one toilet at the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
For Cancellation, If you inform us
- More than 15 Days prior to departure: 30% of the total event costs would be deducted.
- 10 days prior to departure: 50% of the total event costs would be deducted.
- 7 days prior to departure: 70% of the total event costs would be deducted.
- No refund would be provided from 7 days before the event.
Visit us at