Katraj (Pune) To Sinhagad Fort Night Trek Details
- Date : 31 March - 1 April 2018 (Saturday Night)
- Duration: 1 Night
- Category: medium to difficult
- Required for participation: Regular trekking and walking ability for 12 hours.
- First Timer Not Allowed
- Fees: 499/-
- Seats: 30 Nos. Only
- Sagar Shinde (Trek Leader) – 9702332748
Katraj to Sinhgad fort trek also known as K2S night trek organized per yer
Saturday (31st March)
(Catch Hyderabad Express Departing from MUMBAI CST at 12.45 PM)
Sunday (1st April)
- Reach Pune (Swarget bus depot) before 05:00 PM
- Departure towards Katraj by Public Transport by 07.00 PM.
- Reach the Katraj Tunnel by 07.00 PM
- Start the Trek by 09.30 PM
- En-route Food/Dinner by midnight.
- Reach Sinha gad by Early morning around 06.30 AM
- Leave towards Pune/Mumbai by 10.00 AM
- Pune to Pune Transport
- First Aid
- Mineral Water/Cold Drinks
- Saturday Dinner
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
- Name : Amruta Rajendra Chavande
- Bank : Saraswat Co-Operative Bank LTD.
- Branch : Shivaji park, Dadar.
- Account No : 006200100036313
- IFSC Code : SRCB0000006
- Paytm Number : 9702332748
Paytm Number : 9702332748
- Trekking Sac
- Good Trekking shoes, socks, slippers, extra
- TORCH + extra cell (Head Torch) (Must)
- 3-litre water (Must)
- Saturday Lunch
- Some Read to eat food - Plum Cakes, Biscuits etc
- Identity Proof (Adhara Card or Voting Card)
- Full Pant
- Walking stick (optional)
- Toothpaste and toothbrush, towel, soap, small towel, etc.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change / deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
- There is no freshen up / washroom facility at the top.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sport shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
Visit us at