Bhandardara Lakeside Camping
Difficulty Grade: Easy
Endurance Grade: Very Easy.
Duration : 1 Night - 1 Day
Group Size : 30
Required for participation: Anyone Can Join
Trek Fee : 1299/- par head
Trek Leader : Mayur Patre & Amruta Shinde
Bhandardara is famous for its natural scenic beauty and surrounded by beautiful mountains and people can enjoy with respective groups without any fear in mind.one can seat beside lake and witness natures beauty with breezy air flow.
We provide homemade food which local secret spice which will rejuvenate your taste bud. Our Band is quite famous in there field and have domain expertise with regards to instruments they play. Camping offers peace, and relaxing atmosphere. Its helps to get close to nature and much needed break from hectic routines, excel, ppts and targets.
Sound of chirping birds in evening and calm water rippling is beauty of lakeside camping. Trust me ambience is breathtaking and relaxing to rejuvenate. Star gazing and watching star constellation is another attraction where if u are lucky then can witnessed shooting stars too.
Best suited for groups, solo campers, corporates, couples, families and pets.
We will be starting with the CST – Kasara Local (Time table given below) People may board the same Panvel train from the station of their convenience and meet us in the train directly. (Get into second boggy from CST side)
Day 1 – Saturday
- 02:25 pm : CST-Kasara train as per the timings mentioned.
- 02:38 pm : Dadar
- 02:45 pm : Kurla
- 03:04 pm : Thane
- 03:23 pm : Kalyan
- 04:34 pm : Kasara
- 05:00 pm : Jeep Ride to Bhandardara (Camping Site).
- 07:00 pm : Reach Camping Site. Get fresh & put on the tents.
- 09:30 pm : Dinner
- 10:30 pm : Campfire, Barbeque, Antakshri, Games, Ghost Stories, Dum Sheras & Lots of Masti.
- End the day nearby a natural lake under the open sky & Enjoy sleeping in Tent.
Day 2 – Sunday
- 07:00 AM - Wake Up Call.
- 08:00 AM - Breakfast
- 09:00 AM - Archery, Slingshot, Rifle Shooting.
- 10:30 AM - Boating in Lake.
- 12:00 PM - Lunch
- 01:00 PM - Move towards Kasara
- 03:00 PM - Reach Kasara Station.
- 05:40 PM - Reach Mumbai (Tentative).
Trek Fees - ₹ 1299/-
- Transportation from Palghar to Palghar.
- 1 breakfast.
- First Aid kit.
- Mumbai Trekizens Expertise Charges
- Mineral Water
- Train tickets Mumbai to Palghar to Mumbai
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
- Name : Sagar Shinde
- Bank : State Bank Of India (Saving a/c).
- Branch : Shivaji park, Dadar.
- Account No : 35543441472
- IFSC Code : SBIN0001429
- Paytm Number : 9702332748
Paytm Number : 9702332748
- Identity Proof (must)
- A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
- A bottle of water (atleast 3 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those u require usually.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Dress Code – Full T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.).
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change / deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
- There is no freshen up / washroom / Toilet facility at the top.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sport shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
Visit us at