Mumbai Trekizens Monsoon Trek to Devkund waterfall Trek.
Date : 6-7th January 2018 | (Leaving on Saturday Night)
Difficulty Grade: Medium.
Endurance Grade: Easy.
Duration : 1 Night, 1 Day
Group Size : 30
Required for participation: regular trekking and walking ability for 8 hours.
Trek Fee : 1200/- par head
Trek Leader : Sagar Shinde
About Devkund Waterfall
In the Jungle of Bhira gods one of the best creation waiting for Trekizens "Devkund". An easy hour-long hike from the village Bhira leads you to the rock, opening down to the waterfall which is beautiful, clear and pristine. The pool of water at the bottom of the fall is made of colours that are indescribable, and will probably make you slightly emotional. One of best weekend gateway near from Mumbai and Pune, a must visit place for nature lovers.
Let’s get connected to nature and have a refreshing weekend which will leave only footprints behind with lifetime memories with Mumbai Trekizens
Day 1 –
Day 2 -
- 11:30 pm: Meet Chitra Cinema Dadar (E).
- 11:45 pm: Leave for Bhira.
- 06:20 am: Pickup Point : K star Mall , Chembur East.
- 04:30 am: Reach the base village.
- 06:30 am: Breakfast at Bhira.
- 07:00 am: Introduction.
- 10:00 am: Reach the waterfall and enjoy the waterfall and nature.
- 01:00 pm: Start trekking back to the base village.
- 02:30 pm: Have lunch at the base village.
- 04:00 pm: Start return journey.
- 07:30 pm: Reach Mumbai Tentatively.
fees - 1200/- per person
pay to - sagar Shinde
- Name : Sagar Shinde
- Bank : State Bank Of India (Saving a/c).
- Branch : Shivaji park, Dadar.
- Account No : 35543441472
- IFSC Code : SBIN0001429
- Transportation from Mumbai To Mumbai (Non AC Bus).
- Toll, Parking, RTO permit, etc.
- Trekking with all safety measures.
- Tea & breakfast.
- First aid kit.
- Mumbai Trekizens Expertise.
- Mineral Water
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
Things to carry
- Identity Proof (must)
- Torch with extra battery (must)
- A bottle of water (atleast 3 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those u require usually.
- A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Dress Code – Full T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.).
Mumbai trekizens Rules
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change / deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
- There is no freshen up / washroom / Toilet facility at the top.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sport shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
Visit us at
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amruta Shinde (Trek Leader) – 9664548089 (also available on Whatsapp)
Sagar Shinde (Trek Co-Leader) – 9820460827 (also available on Whatsapp)
If call not answered please msg.