Kokankada Overnight Trek Details
- Region: Malshej
- Difficulty: Easy-Medium
- Endurance: Medium
- Meeting Point - Kasara Railway Station
- Meeting Time - 09.00 p.m.
About the place
The Kokankada cliff is the major attraction of Harishchandragad. This cliff is not only vertical but also over-hanged like a hood of a cobra. This nature architecture is beyond description. And you can experience the chilling weather and cool breeze in the night while night trekking. Trekking under the stars adds to the thrilling experience in your Journey. Night trekking is always fun walking under the open sky and enjoying the peace of nature. What if the destination will be Kokankada-Harishchandragad at 3500 Feet? Yes, we are going to go overnight trekking at the cliff of Kokankada 3500 Feet above from sea level which is 3 hrs trek from Paachnai route.
- Stay At Kokankada in Tent
- The Mighty Kokankada
- Ancient Temple & Caves
- Pre Monsoon Clouds
Day 1 (Saturday) :
We’ll be boarding the below train from our nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience.
- 08:52 pm CST
- 08:59 pm Byculla
- 09:06 pm Dadar
- 09:13 pm Kurla
- 09:17 pm Ghatkopar
- 09:33 pm Thane
- 09:54 pm Kalyan
- 11:05 pm Kasara
Meeting Point: Kasara Railway Station at 11:05 pm
(Do not miss the train, if you miss the train u miss the trek & then no refund will be entertained.)
Day 2 (Sunday) :
- 11:15 pm Meet-up, freshen up, move towards the base village in a taxi
- 02:00 am Reach Base village, freshen up, gear up for the trek
- 02:20 am Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
- 04:30 am Reach Kedareshwar temple, have some rest with refreshments
- 05:30 am Reach konkankada, wait for the dawn and enjoy the glimpse of the surrounding
- 06:00 am Enjoy unlimited breakfast and tea
- 07:30 am Start the descend from konkankada
- 30 am Reach kedareshwar temple and caves and explore the space
- 09:00 am Leave from kedareshwar to reach the base village
- 11:00 am Reach base village and take rest and have Lunch
- 02:30 pm Reach Kasara railway station
- 05:00 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
cost : 1200/-
- Kasara to Kasara Traveling By Private Non Ac Bus
- 1 Breakfast & Tea.
- 1 Lunch.
- Evening Tea & Refreshments.
- First Aid.
- Expertise charges.
- Dinner on Saturday Night, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
- Name : Amruta Rajendra Chavande
- Bank : Saraswat Co-Operative Bank LTD.
- Branch : Shivaji park, Dadar.
- Account No : 006200100036313
- IFSC Code : SRCB0000006
- Paytm Number : 9702332748
- Dinner on Saturday Night (Like Fruits, some ready to eat Food, Dates)
- A bottle of water (at least 3 Liters) (Must)
- A good trekking shoes, extra pair of floaters.
- 1 Torch (Must) with spare batteries. (Must)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Dates and fruits etc.
- Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
- Sunglasses. (Optional)
- Sunscreen. (Optional)
- Blanket, Bed sheet.
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional).
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change/deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
- There is no freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There is no toilet at the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sport shoes or trekking shoes of good quality.
Visit us at