Katraj (Pune) To Sinhagad Fort Night Trek Details
- Date : 2018 (Saturday Night)
- Duration: 1 Night
- Category: medium to difficult
- Required for participation: Regular trekking and walking ability for 12 hours.
- First Timer Not Allowed
- Fees: 499/-
- Seats: 30 Nos. Only
- Sagar Shinde (Trek Leader) – 9702332748
Katraj to Sinhgad fort trek also known as K2S night trek organized per yer
(Catch Hyderabad Express Departing from MUMBAI CST at 12.45 PM)
- Reach Pune (Swarget bus depot) before 05:00 PM
- Departure towards Katraj by Public Transport by 07.00 PM.
- Reach the Katraj Tunnel by 07.00 PM
- Start the Trek by 09.30 PM
- En-route Food/Dinner by midnight.
- Reach Sinha gad by Early morning around 06.30 AM
- Leave towards Pune/Mumbai by 10.00 AM
- Pune to Pune Transport
- First Aid
- Mineral Water/Cold Drinks
- Saturday Dinner
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
- Name : Amruta Rajendra Chavande
- Bank : Saraswat Co-Operative Bank LTD.
- Branch : Shivaji park, Dadar.
- Account No : 006200100036313
- IFSC Code : SRCB0000006
- Paytm Number : 9702332748
Paytm Number : 9702332748
- Trekking Sac
- Good Trekking shoes, socks, slippers, extra
- TORCH + extra cell (Head Torch) (Must)
- 3-litre water (Must)
- Saturday Lunch
- Some Read to eat food - Plum Cakes, Biscuits etc
- Identity Proof (Adhara Card or Voting Card)
- Full Pant
- Walking stick (optional)
- Toothpaste and toothbrush, towel, soap, small towel, etc.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change / deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
- There is no freshen up / washroom facility at the top.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sport shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
Visit us at