Monsoon Special Kalsubai Peak Trek
Trek to the highest point in Maharashtra
- Height: 1,646 m.
- Difficulty Grade: hard and Medium.
- Endurance Grade: High.
- Duration : 1 Night - 2 Day
- Group Size: 40
- Required for participation: Regular trekking and walking ability for 6 hours.
- Trek Fee: 1100/- par head
Kalsubai with its towering height of 5400ft, recognized as the highest peak of Maharashtra. It is situated in Kalsubai mountain range which is an offshoot range from main Sahyadri range and rung from west to east. The name of this mountain range has been derived from the name of Kalsubai peak itself.
This entire range is amazing from the trekking point of view. Though small in length, this range has some of the tallest peaks and toughest forts. Starting from west to east this range contains Kulang, Madan, Alang forts. Top of Kalsubai peak gives an excellent view of all these forts. Kalsubai, though the highest peak, from trekking point of view it’s easy. The peak has a temple and to visit this temple many people trek to the top. So for sake of such pilgrim trekkers government and local villagers has made the route easy and safe by putting ladders and staircase wherever necessary. So reaching the top is just a test of your stamina and not mountaineering skill. But once you reach the top then you get an absolutely uninterrupted view of the surrounding.
- Scaling highest peak of Maharashtra.
- Bhandardara backwaters.
- Kalsubai Temple.
- Rainy seasons first trek.
- Local food.
- Mesmerizing views.
- Breath taking beauty.
Pick- up points: Chitra Cinema Dadar (E)
- 22:20 hrs - Chitra Cinema Dadar (E)
- 4:30 hrs - Bari Base, Breakfast, and Tea
- 6:30 hrs - Start Climb towards Peak
- 10:00 hrs - at Peak, Explore Peak Up to 11:30
- 11:45 hrs - Start Descent to Village.
- 14:00 hrs - At base Have Lunch.
- 17:00 hrs - Start return Journey.
- 21:00 hrs - Reach Mumbai (Depending upon the Traffic)
Tour Cost: 1100/-PP
- Transport from Dadar to Dadar by Non-A/C private vehicle.
- Morning breakfast-tea
- Frist Aid
- Group expertise charges.
- Mineral Water/Cold Drinks
- Anything that is not mentioned in "Included" list.
- No Refunds Allowed for Cancellation one day before the trek.
- Name : Amruta Rajendra Chavande
- Bank : Saraswat Co-Operative Bank LTD.
- Branch : Shivaji park, Dadar.
- Account No : 006200100036313
- IFSC Code : SRCB0000006
- Paytm Number : 9702332748
- Identity Proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (2 Litres)
- Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- ORS, Glucose, Electrol, Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
- A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks.
- Rain cheater, umbrella
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands-free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change/deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
- There is no freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There is only one toilet at the base village.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sports shoes or trekking shoes of good quality.
- IMPORTANT: Participant with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won’t be responsible for any incident.
Visit us at