Sandhan Valley Camping and Trek
hard and Medium.
1 Night - 2 Day
Group Size :
Required for participation:
regular trekking and walking ability for 12 hours.
Trek Fee :
1600/- par head
Trek Leader :
About Sandhan Valley
Sandhan valley is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Nagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad, Sandhan valley is undoubtedly The Valley of Suspense. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience. Exploring Sandhan valley is always a memorable outing and the Konkankada visit is a sweet cherry on the cake.
We will be starting with the CST – Kasara Local (Time table given below) People may board the same Panvel train from the station of their convenience and meet us in the train directly. (Get into second boggy from CST side)
Day 0 – Friday Night
Day 1 –
- 22:50 hours: - Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CSTM)
- 22:57 hours: - Byculla
- 23:04 hours: - Dadar
- 23:12 hours: - Kurla
- 23:16 hours: - Ghatkopar
- 23:31 hours: - Thane
- 23:55 hours: - Dombivli
- 00:05 hours: - Kalyan
- 01:18 hours: - Kasara
- 02:00 hours: - private vehicle to depart Samrad
- 04:00 hours: - Samrad
- Tea Breakfast: -
- 07:30 hours: - Start full descend trek towards Sandhan Valley
- 13:00 hours: - Lunch on the Way (Lunch to be carried)
- 18:00 hours: - Reach the Base, campfire, dinner etc.
Day 2 – Sunday
- 06:00: - Wake Up Call. Breakfast at the base.
- 07:30: - Start trekking towards Dehene.
- 12:00: - Travel Dehne to Dolkhamb and further to Asangaon by local transport bus or jeep
- 14:30: - Asanagava
- 16:30: - Mumbai
We have to go through about 4-5 feet deep water for about 25-30 meters on the way … it's real fun-thrill. Please do carry extra clothes for the same …
Trek Fees - ₹ 1600/-
- Transportation from Kasara to Samrad and Dehne to Asangaon
- 1 breakfast (Saturday and Sunday - in the morning).
- 1 Veg dinner (Saturday).
- 1 veg - Non Veg lunch (Sunday).
- Tent Stay (Sharing basis)
- Rappelling Charges,
- Expertise Charges
- Mineral Water
- Train tickets Mumbai to Kasara and Asanagava to Mumbai
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
- Name : Sagar Shinde
- Bank : State Bank Of India (Saving a/c).
- Branch : Shivaji park, Dadar.
- Account No : 35543441472
- IFSC Code : SBIN0001429
- Paytm Number : 9702332748
Paytm Number : 9702332748
- Identity Proof (must)
- A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
- Torch with extra battery (Must)
- A bottle of water (atleast 3 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Mats, Sleeping Bags, etc.
- Medicine those u require usually.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Dress Code – Full T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.).
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change / deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
- There is no freshen up / washroom / Toilet facility at the top.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sport shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
Visit us at