Please read Terms & Conditions carefully, because only if you agree with our all rules and regulation then only you can participate on our events.
Some rules that all participants must follow:
1. Alcohol consumption, Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco strictly not be permitted during the event, Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. No REFUND will be provided.
2. The ‘Leader’s’ decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
3. Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
4. In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death, Bike accident or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Mumbai Trekizens, it’s instructors, organizers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims (any kind) of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
5. Participant below 16 yrs of age will only be allowed for trek/activity with his/her parents/guardian.
6. Adventure activity is arranged considering normal weather. In case of occurrence of any natural calamities, if event is cancelled, in such circumstances NO REFUND will be provided.
7. Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
8. Do not destroy/ write on archaeological or historical monuments.
9. Do not disturb the flora and fauna. No making pretty bouquets of grabbed flowers and blooms.
Contact - 9702332748
Email - email@example.com
Location - Mumbai, India.